Why join CHSA’s MandoMeet? You get the chance to learn Mandarin with specialist Kathy Yang! Kathy is not only an expert teacher, but she will make sure each class is fun and full of activities and content that are relevant for learners. All levels of learners are welcomed, making MandoMeet great for all adult learners. While this is a free event, a $5 donation is suggested so that CHSA may continue provide free programming for the community.
New learners are always welcomed! Check out the list of materials Kathy has provided to help you prepare for the next lessons. Returning learners will have access to extra materials and resources.
Interested in joining? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how!
Future MandoMeet Dates:
- Sunday, March 7th, 10am-11:30am: Gender Roles in China Cultural Connection
- Sunday, March 14th, 1pm-2:30pm: Gender Roles in China Language Extension
- Sunday, April 11th, 1pm-2:30pm (topic TBD)
- Sunday, May 2nd, 1pm-2:30pm (topic TBD)
You can also check out these free resources:
- Join our Facebook Group to learn about new updates!
- Chinese-English Dictionary: Pleco
- Chinese Learning App for Total Beginners: Hello Chinese
- Download WeChat to communicate with your friends
- Learn about current events in China and practice your listening skills with Pod Bean (intermediate learners)
- Learn Chinese in Authentic Context: FluentKey
- Practice Character writing: Skritter