Join CHSA for a chance to learn Mandarin with specialist Kathy Yang! Kathy is an expert Mandarin teacher who has worked with students of all ages. For our monthly MandoMeet group, she will offer a variety of activities and lessons for anyone interested in learning Mandarin. All ages and levels of learners are welcomed, making MandoMeet great for the whole family. While this is a free event, a $5 donation is suggested so that CHSA may continue provide free programming for the community.
Update! Thank you Kathy for continuing to provide MandoMeet materials during the shelter in place!
Click here to join our next MandoMeet session on July 12, 1pm-2:30pm.
You can also check out these free resources to continue with your Mandarin learning:
- Join our Facebook Group to learn about new updates!
- Chinese-English Dictionary: Pleco
- Chinese Learning App for Total Beginners: Hello Chinese
- Download WeChat to communicate with your friends
- Learn about current events in China and practice your listening skills with Pod Bean (intermediate learners)
- Learn Chinese in Authentic Context: FluentKey
- Practice Character writing: Skritter
- January: Intro to MandoMeet
- February: Chinese New Year Vocabulary
- June-How to Order Food
We want to hear from you! Tell us more about what you want to learn during our Mando and CantoMeet sessions. Fill out our survey and let us know!