Join CHSA for a chance to learn Mandarin with specialist Kathy Yang! Kathy is an expert Mandarin teacher who has worked with students of all ages. For our monthly MandoMeet group, she will offer a variety of activities and lessons for anyone interested in learning Mandarin. All ages and levels of learners are welcomed, making MandoMeet great for the whole family. While this is a free event, a $5 donation is suggested so that CHSA may continue provide free programming for the community.
Kathy recommends these FREE resources to help you learn Mandarin:
- Join our Facebook Group to learn about new updates!
- Chinese-English Dictionary: Pleco
- Chinese Learning App for Total Beginners: Hello Chinese
- Download WeChat to communicate with your friends
- Learn about current events in China and practice your listening skills with Pod Bean (intermediate learners)
- Learn Chinese in Authentic Context: FluentKey
- Practice Character writing: Skritter
We want to hear from you! Tell us more about what you want to learn during our Mando and CantoMeet sessions. Fill out our survey and let us know!