- This event has passed.
Above & Beyond Chinatown: CHSA GALA 2015
September 19, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$150.00
An “Only In SF” On-The-Street & In-The-Museum Festival of Food, Family, Friends & Fun!
When: Saturday, September 19, 2015: 4pm–8pm
Where: CHSA Museum | 965 Clay Street, San Francisco CA 94108
(Between Powell & Stockton)
Attire: Festive Wear
(Going to Dragon Boat or Autumn Moon events? Come as you are!)
Purchase tickets here >
How to get to CHSA Museum? >
Honoring Cecilia Chiang
Still going strong at 95, Cecilia Chiang is known internationally for bringing authentic, high-quality cuisine to America and was recently featured in the PBS TV documentary Soul of a Banquet.
Hosted by Liam Mayclem
As host of CBS 5’s “Eye on the Bay” & heard regularly on-air as KCBS’ “Foodie Chap”, Liam has made an internationally recognized name for himself as a grand “celebrator of food and hospitality.”
- A festive live auction, led by Liam Mayclem, will take place along with a special award for Cecilia Chiang at 6pm.
- Gourmet food from Palio d’Asti, Asia SF, MYChina, Crystal Jade, 25 Lusk, Original Joes, Chino, Tacolicious, Yank Sing, b. Patisserie
- Fine wines provided by Zinfandel Advocates & Producers
- Music by Baymixes Entertainment will take place inside-and-out CHSA’s landmark museum, designed by Julia Morgan
- Other entertainment includes Asia SF, Dan Chan Master Magician, JayBee Photo Booth Services, Golden Dragon Fortunes, silent auction & raffles, and more!
Proceeds Benefit CHSA Museum’s Programs
This is a smoke-free event
Can’t make it this year, or wish to make an additional donation to support CHSA? Donate to CHSA Museum here
More info: Phone (415) 391-1188 X101 | Email gala -at- chsa.org
Purchase tickets below.