First there was Black Friday, then Cyber Monday. Now there’s #GivingTuesday, a chance for everyone to give back to the community.
On this day of giving, we humbly ask for your support by contributing to the CHSA Museum’s 2013 Annual Fund Campaign. Your gift will help CHSA in this difficult economic climate to meet year end shortfalls and to explore new opportunities in 2014 to further our mission to preserve and interpret our community’s history and experiences.
This past year we have been pleased to:
- offer an extremely successful Free Admission program
- engage thousands of school children, tourists, and community visitors with our Museum and Chinatown Walking Tours
- bring to the public dozens of exhibits, educational, and cultural programs sharing the public history of Chinese in America
- create exciting new partnerships with the de Young Museum, California Academy of Sciences and the Exploratorium
- renovate our Museum galleries to provide visitors a memorable, thought-provoking, and fun experience.
With your participation, we have had a wonderfully successful 50th Anniversary Year with significant increases in attendance, unprecedented visibility for the Museum locally and nationally, and enhanced programming sharing the rich narrative about the contributions of Chinese in America. As we close this momentous anniversary year, we are particularly proud of CHSA’s role in bringing to light the untold story of San Francisco Chinatown’s rise from the ashes of the Great Earthquake and Fire into one of the most recognized neighborhoods in the US. It is a story of unflagging optimism, entrepreneurial spirit, visionary thinking, hard work, and community integrity that will serve to inspire generations to come to ever-increasing levels of achievement.
Please join us once again in promoting awareness of this important American history.
Please make your gift today on our website or by sending it to CHSA, 965 Clay Street, San Francisco CA 94108. All contributions are tax deductible (federal tax ID # 94-6122446). Please contact us with any questions at (415) 391-1188 x 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!