The 2015 edition of the Chinese America: History & Perspectives Journal is available to download as a PDF. In this issue,ethnomusicologist May May Chiang serves as our guest editor in our special focus on Chinese American music. Featuring contributions by May May Chiang, Chih-Suei Shaw, Benjamin Lapidus, Justin K. H. Tse, Charlotte Brooks, Walton Brown-Foster, Ming-Hsuan Wu and Genevieve Leung, and Ying Li. The diversity of the content in this issue reflects CHSA’s mission to document and preserve the contributions of the Chinese in America. In addition, these writings illustrate the journal’s unique blend of academic scholarship and community.
CHSA members can receive an coupon code to download the H&P for FREE. Please contact our membership services at 415-391-1188 x101 or email info @ chsa.org to receive the code.
To download the 2015 H&P:
• Click the “Add to cart” button. Then click the “View Cart” button.
• On the next screen, CHSA members can enter the coupon code then click “Apply Coupon.” The price will automatically adjust to zero.
• Click on “Proceed to Checkout.” Fill in your contact information.
• If you are purchasing a digital copy, click on “Proceed to Paypal” and complete your purchase.
• If you added the coupon code, click on “Place order.” The next screen will have a link to download the H&P. You will also receive an email with a download link.