The 2018 edition of the Chinese America: History & Perspectives Journal is available to download as a PDF.
This issue is the culmination of CHSA’s “This Land Is Our Land”: Chinese Pluralities through the Americas conference held October 6–8, 2017 and was dedicated to the work and memory of Philip P. Choy (December 17, 1926–March 16, 2017). The articles in this issue reflect the diverse topics of the conference. Edited by Jonathan H.X. Lee.
CHSA members can receive a coupon code to download the H&P for FREE. Please contact our membership services at 415-391-1188 x101 or email info @ chsa.org to receive the code.
To download the 2018 H&P:
• Click the “Add to cart” button. Then click the “View Cart” button.
• On the next screen, CHSA members can enter the coupon code then click “Apply Coupon.” The price will automatically adjust to zero.
• Click on “Proceed to Checkout.” Fill in your contact information.
• If you are purchasing a digital copy, click on “Proceed to Paypal” and complete your purchase.
• If you added the coupon code, click on “Place order.” The next screen will have a link to download the H&P. You will also receive an email with a download link.