There are many opportunities for you to be involved in our exciting work. Opportunities for volunteers are always changing depending upon the needs of the museum. Please complete the online volunteer application to get started.
- Online Event Assistant-Assist with moderating online programs, monitoring chat rooms, and organizing the Q&A portion of events. Familiarity with Zoom is helpful, but not necessary. CHSA programs are generally Saturdays 1pm-3pm PT.
- Community Connections-Write blog posts for our Community Connection series. Volunteers can also help edit incoming submissions. Click here for past examples.
- Anniversary Dates Project-Research and/or design social media infographics highlighting important dates in Chinese American history
- Bruce Lee Research-Provide research support for the upcoming We Are Bruce Lee exhibit
- Google Arts & Culture Sites-Help digitize CHSA’s previous exhibits using Google Arts & Culture Sites
Have other skills to offer CHSA? Please let us know in the application what your skills are and how you can help CHSA.