Thank you for your interest in visiting the Chinese Historical Society of America Museum. Listed below are some helpful information in regards to planning your trip.
How to make a reservation
Reservations can be made online or by phone. To make a reservation online please visit our group reservation page and fill out the form. To make a reservation by phone please call (415) 391-1188 x101. Once your reservation has been approved, we will send you an invoice to confirm your visit.
Group Admission Schedule
Tuesdays- Fridays: 10 am – 12 pm (Exclusive use of the Museum)
Tuesdays- Fridays: 12 pm- 4:30 pm (Shared space with general public)
Educational program with Museum access
- K-12 Groups
- Please email email@example.com for information in regards to rates and availability.
- College Group
- $15/ person (Museum tour or walking tour. 10-20 person per group)
- Adult Group
- $20/ person Museum tour (up to 10 people per group)
- $25/ person Chinatown walking tour (10-20 people per group)
- Any group that would like to use our Learning Center as a lunch room can do so for an additional $100. Catering is not provided, but a list of recommended caterers can given upon request.
Chinatown Walking Tour (includes museum access)
- Any groups that are interested in a Chinatown Walking Tour should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and availability.
Teachers interested in resources to enhance their class visit to the museum please refer to the preparing your visit page