Thank you for your interest in visiting the Chinese Historical Society of America Museum. Listed below are some helpful information in regards to planning your trip.
How to make a reservation
Reservations can be made online or by phone. To make a reservation online please click on the following link and fill out the form. To make a reservation by phone please call (415) 391-1188 x101. Once your reservation has been approved, we will send you an invoice to confirm your visit.
Group Admission Schedule
Tuesdays- Fridays: 10 am – 12 pm (Exclusive use of the Museum)
Tuesdays- Fridays: 12 pm- 4:30 pm (Shared space with general public)
Educational program with Museum access
- K-12 Groups
- Please email email@example.com for information in regards to rates and availability.
- College Group
- $15/ person (Museum tour or walking tour. 10-20 person per group)
- Adult Group
- $20/ person Museum tour (up to 10 people per group)
- $25/ person Chinatown walking tour (10-20 people per group)
- Any group that would like to use our Learning Center as a lunch room can do so for an additional $100. Catering is not provided, but a list of recommended caterers can given upon request.
Chinatown Walking Tour (includes museum access)
- Any groups that are interested in a Chinatown Walking Tour should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and availability.
Additional Educational Programs
History Alive Programs: Programs typically occur onsite at CHSA. Please email email@example.com for groups and rates. We offer History Alive Programs offsite with a rate for starting at $300. Please contact the Education Program Coordinator to receive more information as these programs are constantly being developed.
Teachers interested in resources to enhance their class visit to the museum please refer to the preparing your group to come visit page